Deliver the most beautiful part of the day right to their door! Our bright orange and yellow sunflowers are grown and picked at their peak on select floral farms and gathered together to deliver a smile to someone special.
- Bouquet of orange and yellow sunflowers, pink Gypsy dianthus, bear grass and yellow solidago
- Picked fresh on our premier farms around the world, our flowers are cared for every step of the way, and shipped fresh to ensure lasting beauty and enjoyment.
Your sunflowers may arrive in bud form. With proper care, your flowers will continue to open up and bloom for several days. Follow these simple tips for maximum quality and enjoyment:
- Fill a clean vase 3/4 full with fresh cool tap water and flower food.
- Remove bottom leaves if present. Cut one inch off the stems under running water and immediately place in vase.
- Re-cut stems and change water on day 3 for longevity and optimal outward appearance.
- Keep flowers away from drafts, direct sunlight, and excessive heat or cold.
Add to their gift:
- Rustic seasonal metal plaque with watercolor sunflower graphic; measures 5”x5”; hangs from hand-tied twine
- Trendy teal blue glass mason jar vase is reusable and food-safe; features a wire handle and the word "Fresh Cuts"; measures 6"H
- Country-chic wicker glass vase, featuring a clear glass vase with a handled wicker shell; can later be used as a candleholder; measures 6.75"H